1. Crane B, Hartwell CJ. Global talent management: A life cycle view of the interaction between human and social capital. Journal of World Business. 2019;54(2):82-92.
2. Alayode AM, Babalola AJ, Oyesegun OO. Designing template for talent identification and development in sport. Higher Educ Soc Sci. 2014;7:128-32.
3. Ribeiro J, Davids K, Silva P, Coutinho P, Barreira D, Garganta J. Talent development in sport requires athlete enrichment: Contemporary insights from a nonlinear pedagogy and the athletic skills model. Sports Medicine. 2021;51(6):1115-22.
4. Seifert L, Papet V, Strafford BW, Coughlan EK, Davids K. Skill transfer, expertise and talent development: An ecological dynamics perspective. Movement & sport sciences-Science & motricité. 2018(102):39-49.
5. Morris R, Emmonds S, Jones B, Myers TD, Clarke ND, Lake J, et al. Seasonal changes in physical qualities of elite youth soccer players according to maturity status: comparisons with aged matched controls. Science and Medicine in Football. 2018;2(4):2.80-72
6. Hassan Y, Pandey J, Varkkey B, Sethi D, Scullion H. Understanding talent management for sports organizations - Evidence from an emerging country. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. 2022;33(11):2192-225.
7. Dizani Maktabi F ,Nikbakhsh R, Farahani A, Safania AM. Identify key factors affecting the human resource talent management system in the municipal sports organization. Human Resource Management in Sport. 2021;8(2):255-72.
8. Hamidi Mo, Hamidi M, Ali Doust Ghahfarkhi E. Presenting a communication model of talent and social capital management in the staff of the Deputy of Physical Education and Health of the Ministry of Education of Iran. Journal of Sports Management 2021;ready to be published.
9. Sarkar S, Osiyevskyy O. Organizational change and rigidity during crisis: A review of the paradox. European Management Journal. 2018;36(1):47-58.
10. Pajohan F, Sultan Hosseini M, Naderian Jahromi M, Jahanian S. Provide a dynamic model of talent management for forward-looking policy (Case study: Ministry of Sports and Youth). Journal of Sports Management 2021;ready to be published.
11. Zohrevandian K, Khosravizadeh E, Shakeri E. Role of Talent Management in Maintaining Players of Football Clubs in Isfahan Province. Human Resource Management in Sport. 2020;9(2):245-64.
12. Pooyandeh Kia M, Memari J, Rezaei Pendari A. From identifying talent to playing in national team competitions and professional leagues: A case study of German football. Human Resource Management in Sport. 2020;7(2.312-287:)
13. Clarke M, Scurry T. The role of the psychological contract in shaping graduate experiences: a study of public sector talent management programmes in the UK and Australia. The International Journal of Human Resource Management. 2020;31(8):96.91-5
14. Kravariti F, Johnston K. Talent management: a critical literature review and research agenda for public sector human resource management. Public Management Review. 2020;22(1):75-95.
15. Haghshenas N, Hami M, Shojaei V, Sanaei M. Identifying the factors affecting the development of talent in Iranian volleyball (qualitative approach). Quarterly system of the Center for Strategic Studies of the Ministry of Sports and Youth. 2021;20 (53):211-30.
16. Goharrostami H, VAGHAR MS. Designing a Talent Management Model in Iranian Sport. Journal of Sport Management. 2021;Ready to publish.
17. Mousavi Cheshmeh Kaboudi K, Hakak M, Sepahvand R, Nazarpour AH. Designing a global talent management model with emphasis on human capital development in sports organizations. Human Resource Management in Sport. 2019;7(1):207-24.
18. Alizadeh R, Fahim Duvin H, Peymanizad H, Kashtidar M. Development of theoretical indicators for the application of talent management in Iranian sports organizations (with a data-based approach). Journal of Applied Research in Sports Management. 2021;9(4):147-60.
19. Noori M, Sadeghi H. A Review of Sport Talent Identification Studies. Journal of Sport Management. 2018;10(2):400-387.
20. Reeves MJ, Enright KJ, Dowling J, Roberts SJ. Stakeholders’ understanding and perceptions of biobanding in junior-elite football training. Soccer & Society. 2018;19(8):1166-82.
21. Baker J, Schorer J, Wattie N. Compromising talent: Issues in identifying and selecting talent in sport. Quest. 2018;70(1):48-63.
22. Johnston K, Wattie N, Schorer J, Baker J. Talent identification in sport: a systematic review. Sports Medicine. 2018;48(1):97-109.
23. Bennett KJ, Vaeyens R, Fransen J. Creating a framework for talent identification and development in emerging football nations. Science and Medicine in Football. 2019;3(1):36-42.
24. Corbin JM, Strauss A. Grounded theory research: Procedures, canons, and evaluative criteria. Qualitative sociology. 1990;13(1):3-21.
25. Montazeri A, Talebpour M, Feizi S. Construction and Validation of Sport Coaches Competencies Questionnaire. Sport Management Studies. 2017;9(41):147-70.
26. Farshid M, Goharrostami HR, Ramezani Nejad R. Analysis the amount of power and interests of Talent Management system stakeholders in Guilan province sport based on Mendelow matrix. Sport Management Studies. 2020;ready to be published.
27. Jamali Qarakhanlu A, Kashif SM, Abdavi F. Develop a strategic model for the development of the country's championship sports bases. Quarterly system of the Center for Strategic Studies of the Ministry of Sports and Youth. 2021;20 (53):133-58.
28. Sobhani MJ, Chizari M, Sedighi H, Alambaigi A. Effect of Talent Management Components on Organizational Development in Iran Agricultural Higher Education. Iranian Agriculter Extension And Education Journal. 2018;14(1):53-67.
29. Hamzeloo N, Kashef M, Keshkar S. Design of the regulatory communication model, managerial information systems and human resource efficiency of sports federations. Scientific Journal Of Organizational Behavior Management in Sport Studies. 2018;5(2):11-20.
30. Baker J, Wattie N, Schorer J. A proposed conceptualization of talent in sport: The first step in a long and winding road. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2019;43:27-33.
31. Li C, Wang CKJ, Pyun DY. Impacts of talent development environments on athlete burnout: a selfdetermination perspective. Journal of sports sciences. 2017;35(18):1838-45.
32. Li P, De Bosscher V, Pion J, Weissensteiner JR, Vertonghen J. Is international junior success a reliable predictor for international senior success in elite combat sports? European journal of sport science. 2018;18(4):550-9.
33. GoharRostami H, Haji Aghapour J, Shafiee S. Investigating the environment for cultivating the talent of young judokas in the country. . Sports Management and Development. 2020;9(2):121-30.
34. John JM, Gropper H, Thiel A. The role of critical life events in the talent development pathways of athletes and musicians: A systematic review. Psychology of Sport and Exercise. 2019;45:10.1565
35. Hosseini Ghavamabad Olya SF, Amir Hosseini SE, Nozari V. Developing a model of individualpsychological and cultural factors affecting succession in the Deputy of Education, Physical Education and Health of the Ministry of Education. Sports Psychology Studies. 2021;ready to be published.
36. Zakizadeh SB, Khandel M. Analysis of the path of components affecting the policy of elite badminton in Iran based on the SPLISS model. Sports Management and Development. 2020;9(3):36-51.